FOOD & PHOTOGRAPHY WALK WITH TARA SURA
Eat and Shoot your way around the Enfield Food Festival with your smartphone or DSLR camera on a guided photography walk with super talented local food photographer and stylist, Tara Sura.
Many of the fantastic photos on the Enfield Food Festival website were taken at last year's event by Tara and so we're delighted to welcome her back to record all the happenings in 2017!
This year she's inviting you to join her on her journey around the Festival, on two guided food and photography walks on Sunday. a fantastic opportunity for snap happy visitors ...
The tour will start at the gates then take you around the farm, then we'll be walking around the Festival taking in all of its sights and delights! We'll continue onto the Farm's beautiful orchard and vineyard learning easy-to-shoot photo tips along the way that will take your photography skills to the next level.
There will also be a Best Festival Photo Competition! To enter, simply tag your favourite snaps with @forkanddram and #enfieldfoodfest and you could win a £50 voucher for a meal at The Winchmore gastro pub in Winchmore Hill. Closing date, midnight, Wednesday 30th August. Happy snapping!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Smartphone or DSLR cameras welcome
- Morning Tour is planned to begin at 11.45pm Afternoon Tour at 2.15pm*
- Tour will last approximately 45 mins
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- This is a free activity but spaces will be limited so please register to book your place below
- Tours will operate come rain or shine
- Please wear comfy clothes and shoes for walking
*we will do our best to keep to times but all events may be subject to time changes . We will do our best to notify you before the event